REGISTRATION FOR 2021-2022 AWANA IS CLOSED
Our classes are currently at capacity. Please contact Children's Ministry Director, Rachel Dickens for questions about Awana or to be added to the waitlist.
What is Awana? Awana is a world-wide nonprofit ministry focused on providing Bible-based evangelism and discipleship. Awana comes from 2 Timothy 2:15 and stands for Approved Workman are Not Ashamed.
For over six decades, the Lord has used the ministry of Awana to reach kids, equip leaders, and change the world. Awana helps guide children as they grow in their knowledge of God’s Word and train them to follow His ways and practice His grace. Our goal is to equip kids so they can develop into lifelong followers of Jesus Christ.
THE AWANA PROGRAM AT WAKE CHAPEL...
- is a non-denominational organization that offers Bible-based clubs for boys and girls.
- offers three clubs for children preschool through 5th grade: Cubbies, Sparks, and T&T.
- gives children an opportunity to study and memorize Scripture in a fun and engaging way.
- provides at home resources for parents.
- is led by an enthusiastic and caring group of adults.
- meets weekly on Sundays 5:00 - 6:30 in late-August through early May
PreK: Ages 3–5 years
|Cubbies celebrates the spiritual potential of preschoolers by helping them develop respect for God, His Son, and His Word. Our leaders help Cubbies learn God's Word in a fun and age-appropriate manner.|
|The Sparks curriculum takes participants a step deeper into God's Word while giving boys and girls regular opportunities to hear the gospel and come to faith in Jesus Christ.
Sparks ignites the curiosity of early elementary-age kids to learn about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ.
Download the Sparks Calendar &
|Truth & Training 3rd–5th Grade
Download the T&T Calendar &
|The name Truth & Training reflects the passion of Awana to teach upper elementary boys and girls the truth of God's Word and to train them to follow Christ and practice His grace in their daily lives.
Our goal is that many of today's young people will become tomorrow's church leaders.
AWANA PROGRAM REGISTRATION
Register Now and join us for the Awana Club Kickoff on Sunday, August 15 to pick up your materials, order your uniform, attend parent orientation, and enjoy a summer treat! Awana meets weekly on Sundays, 5:00-6:30pm from late August to early May.
Club fees are $30-$35 per student. What you will receive:
- Weekly interaction and support from Wake Chapel Awana ministry team
- Curriculum: child’s handbook with 32 Bible-centered weekly lessons
- Club Uniform
- Section and Year End Awards
Have questions, need information? Contact Wake Chapel at 919-552-4147 or click to contact our Children's Ministry Director, Rachel Dickens, by email.