This evening we will study "Give Us This Day" from the Lord's Prayer in Matthew chapter 6.
This coming Sunday's message:
He Loved Them to the End - John 13:1-20
Praise for …
- God’s sovereignty
- The rain in recent days
- School restarting for homeschoolers and traditional students
Pray for …
- Students and teachers as they are going back to school
- Jean Cashwell – stepmother fell out of her bed and was hospitalized with swollen eye/face
- Emily Shealy’s brother hospitalized in Richmond
- Bill – friend of Abby guy in hospital at Duke
- Chris Prince – COVID-19
- Craig & Robin Deal’s grandson having tonsils removed
- Gordon & Barbara Stephenson – Gordon is awaiting test results
- Deborah Mooneyham (Isaac’s mother) – having scans and re-staging at Duke
- Barbara Lowell – transferred from Rex to UNC rehab
Continued Prayer List:
Rob Byron (Malcolm Byron’s dad), Emma Coleman (Tom & Glenda Lowell’s great granddaughter), Tracy & Mary Ree McLaurin, Marilyn McLean, Tina Peavy (James Peavy’s mother), Jimmy Qualls, Joyce Smith, Gordon Stephenson, Rhonda Stewart (Miles & Debra Satterfield’s friend), Marsha Tucker, Haven Woodard.
Join Zoom Meeting
If you have not received the link to join the Wednesday night Prayer Meeting Zoom meeting please contact the church office. For future announcements via Email sign up for regular emails on the Wake Chapel homepage.