This evening we will study "Hallowed Be Thy Name" from the Lord's Prayer in Matthew chapter 6.
This coming Sunday's message:
Natural Evil - Selected Scripture
An urgent prayer request:
Haven Woodard will undergo surgery to remove a brain tumor this morning at 9:00AM at Duke hospital in Durham. Please pray fervently for Haven, as well as her parents, Wendy and Todd.
An important reminder:
Please remember to sign up for attending our Sunday service in-person. Signing up gives us an idea of what to expect, and allows us to better serve those who attend. For details on how to sign up and what to expect when you arrive check out the What you need to know before Sunday... post.
- Church leadership during this unprecedented time
- The Mooneyham family celebrating two years at Wake Chapel
- TVR Fall Retreat is still on
- Ann & Clark Godwin – improving after being diagnosed with COVID-19
- Our six college scholarship recipients
- John Baines’ health improving
Pray for …
- Abby Guy’s friend Bill and his wife – both hospitalized at Duke and struggling
- Betsy Torsell’s brother – has cancer and in hospital
- Sheila Bennett – recovering from recent surgery
- Mary Beth Carlson (friend of Craig & Robin Deal) – dealing with aggressive multiple myeloma
- Gordon Stephenson – continuing to struggle with pain and neuropathy
- Tina Peavy – for blood counts in a range that will allow for chemotherapy treatment
- People looking for employment
- Beth Holleman’s longtime Christian friend in hospice care
- Debbie Everette and Guy Brooks (friends of the Deals) – both very ill
- Recovery from tropical storm in the Dominican Republic as well as the worsening COVID-19 there
- A good report for Robin Deal’s MRI
- Randy Sieg’s mom – recovering from stroke
- Bob Sink (Robin Deal’s dad) – diagnostic testing pending
- Sidney Mann – friend of Dickie Powell who is suffering from cancer
- Barbara Lowell – recovering from broken ankle
Continued Prayer List:
Rob Byron (Malcolm Byron’s dad), Emma Coleman (Tom & Glenda Lowell’s great granddaughter), Bruce Gunter III, Tracy & Mary Ree McLaurin, Marilyn McLean, Tina Peavy (James Peavy’s mother), Leslie Phipps, Jimmy Qualls, Joyce Smith, Gordon Stephenson, Rhonda Stewart (Miles & Debra Satterfield’s friend), Marsha Tucker, Haven Woodard.
Join Zoom Meeting
If you have not received the link to join the Wednesday night Prayer Meeting Zoom meeting please contact the church office. For future announcements via Email sign up for regular emails on the Wake Chapel homepage.