Awana is Returning!
Good News! Awana Clubs will be returning for in-person meetings this fall. Awana meets Sundays at 5:00 -6:30 pm, August through May. Now is the time to register your children for this wonderful ministry.
Online registration is open through Wednesday, August 4through the Wake Chapel web page. Please register by this date so your materials will be available when Club begins.
Awana Kickoff is Sunday, August 15 at 6:00 pm and Club starts Sunday, August 22.
The Awana Program at Wake Chapel
- is a non-denominational organization that offers Bible-based clubs for boys and girls.
- offers three clubs for children preschool through 5th grade: Cubbies, Sparks, and T&T.
- gives children an opportunity to study and memorize Scripture in a fun and engaging way.
- provides at home resources for parents.
- is led by an enthusiastic and caring group of adults.
- is committed to reaching kids with the Gospel of Christ and helping train them to serve Him.