Tonight we will begin a new month-long series in the least studied book in the New Testament... the book of Jude. If you'd like to read ahead I would encourage you to read the whole book, just 25 verses.
This coming Sunday's message: You Also Will Bear Witness - John 15:26-16:4
Praise for …
- God’s grace and mercy
- The Word of God
- Answered prayer
- Haven Woodard – continued healing and encouraging reports
- Mark Acuff’s hand is healing well following recent infection
Pray for …
- Susan Pierce in the homegoing of her father, Donald Averette
- Preston Pierce as he officiates his grandfather’s private memorial service
- Tina Peavy – James’ mother scheduled to have breast cancer surgery later this month
- Ellie McMillian – Denise Cashwell’s stepmother now under hospice care
- Beverly Baker – recovering from surgery
- Chris Fuquay – Olan’s son diagnosed with a condition requiring medication treatment
- Elms family – loss of Chris Elms, a close friend of Josh Wiltsey
- Gale Nagy – procedure this week for fluctuating heart rate
- Gordon Stephenson – for relief from pain and for medication to be effective
- Those affected by COVID-19
- Our country and leaders
Continued Prayer List:
Beverly Baker, Rob Byron (Malcolm Byron’s dad), Emma Coleman (Tom & Glenda Lowell’s great granddaughter), Tracy & Mary Ree McLaurin, Marilyn McLean, Tina Peavy (James Peavy’s mother), Jimmy Qualls, Joyce Smith, Gordon Stephenson, Rhonda Stewart (Miles & Debra Satterfield’s friend), Marsha Tucker, Haven Woodard.
Join Zoom Meeting
If you have not received the link to join the Wednesday night Prayer Meeting Zoom meeting please contact the church office. For future announcements via Email sign up on the Wake Chapel homepage.