Sorry, the registration has closed for this year. We'll do it again in the in the future. More importantly, you can still volunteer to work with our Awana program. Signups workers will start soon!!
Getting Started is a live training for new and existing leaders. You will learn the foundational principles that make Awana work, how to share the gospel with clarity and confidence, and will participate in a practical demonstration of an entire club meeting.
Whether you're a new leader or have served in Awana for years, Getting Started has something for you. You'll not only get practical guidance, but you'll also renew your passion for children's and youth ministry.
Getting Started training will help you:
|• Deepen your walk with the Lord,
• Hone your ministry skills
• Ignite your passion for ministry
• Interactive personal role books
• Gain confidence in sharing the gospel
• Grasp the importance of children's ministry through testimonies from leaders
• Learn Ten Standards of Excellence to run a successful ministry
• See "best practices" for your leadership role
|• Motivate your leaders
• Recruit volunteers
• Secure support with vision-casting training
• Train your leaders on an on-going basis with instructor notes included in training kit
• How to share the gospel in different ministries throughout your church
• Get fresh practical ideas to expand your outreach in your community
• Learn 5 key principles to keep your ministry focused on what's important
This training is open to ministry volunteers Wake Chapel and other local churches. For more information about the program please click Getting Started for a summary of this training on the Awana Carolinas web page.
[For Wake Chapel members and regular attendees the cost of training will be paid by Wake Chapel. Wake Chapel volunteers Click to Signup.]