This evening we will study The Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus. If you would like to read ahead you'll find this parable in Luke 16:19-31.
This coming Sunday's Sermon
But Jonah Rose to Flee - Jonah 1:1-3
- Bruce Gunter is home recovering from recent surgeries
- Phil Stephenson’s cataract surgery went well
- Health and wellness of the Wake Chapel family
- Our missionaries and mission agencies who continue to serve faithfully during this difficult time
- Our talented musicians who sing and play instruments during worship service each week
- Continued generosity and servant hearts of our church family
- Jimmy Qualls - at Wake Med, Cary
- Claudia Dickens will be having hand surgery next Wednesday
- Glenda Lowell, in the loss of her sister, Gloria Carson
- Jere Roe, Leanne Walters’ 90-year-old great uncle, who has been hospitalized with COVID-19
- Roger and Sandy Sprinkle – Roger’s treatment has ceased and he is transitioning to hospice care. Pray for relief from pain for Roger and comfort for Sandy.
- The family of Joe Aurigemma – Joe passed away at Windsor point this week
- Debbie Everett – friend of Craig & Robin Deal awaiting bladder cancer surgery on May 18
- The family of Phyllis Chandler—friend of Kemp & Jennifer Johnson who has passed away after contracting COVID-19
- Wisdom for our leaders to make the best decisions
- Amy – friend of Sandi Minor who has COVID-19, and Amy’s mom is in a nursing home
- Marilyn McLean – continued healing and wellness
- Mark Acuff’s sister Jama – she is a prison warden in Maryland, and the corona virus is beginning to affect the prison system
- Rex Rehab Facility, the place where Craig Deal’s mother was formerly a patient, has experienced an outbreak of COVID-19
Continued Prayer List:
Julie Anderson (Chet & Faye Hair’s daughter), Magdalene Hairr (Melissa Baker’s mother), Eddie Brown (David Brown’s brother), Rob Byron (Malcolm Byron’s dad), Emma Coleman (Tom & Glenda Lowell’s great granddaughter), Teresa Cusatis (Anna Johnson Cusatis’ mother-in- law), Bruce Gunter III, Family of Carolyn Hobbs, Alyssa Jackson (Thelma Law’s niece), Ron Lawing (our computer specialist), Tracy & Mary Ree McLaurin, Marilyn McLean, Tina Peavy (James Peavy’s mother), Jimmy Qualls, Joyce Smith, Roger Sprinkle, Gordon Stephenson, Rhonda Stewart (Miles & Debra Satterfield’s friend), Bobbie Thomas (Sandra Thomas’ mother), Marsha Tucker.
Join Zoom Meeting
If you have not received an email including a link and instructions to join the Zoom meeting please contact the church office.