Tonight we will study Jude 17-23. If you'd like to read ahead, take note of what is being asked of the Christian to do for themselves, and what is being asked that they do for the sake of others.
This coming Sunday's message: Your Sorrow Will Be Turned to Joy - John 16:16-24
Praise for …
- God’s peace
- The love and encouragement of Christian friends
- Fall weather
- Some schools resuming in-class instruction
- High school seniors hearing about college acceptance
- "The Lord's faithfulness and sustaining grace to allow us to celebrate 55 years of marriage this week" (Dennis (Zeke) and Donna Muhlbaier)
Pray for …
- Maurice & Martha Weaver
- Rochelle Powell – Ill at home
- Barbara Monk – fell and broke her hip and left arm, also pray for her daughter Karen who is undergoing cancer treatments.
- Eddie Brown – David’s brother home from hospital
- Charles Dorman family – homegoing of Sue, his wife
- Carolyn & Ray Arnold’s 21-year-old niece Jessie – diagnosed with pericarditis
- Tina Peavy – James Peavy’s mom recovering from cancer surgery
- The gospel to be spread through our seasonal donations to Operation Christmas Child and Siloam Missionary Homes
Continued Prayer List:
Beverly Baker, Rob Byron (Malcolm Byron’s dad), Emma Coleman (Tom & Glenda Lowell’s great granddaughter), Tracy & Mary Ree McLaurin, Marilyn McLean, Tina Peavy (James Peavy’s mother), Jimmy Qualls, Joyce Smith, Gordon Stephenson, Rhonda Stewart (Miles & Debra Satterfield’s friend), Marsha Tucker, Haven Woodard.
Join Zoom Meeting
If you have not received the link to join the Wednesday night Prayer Meeting Zoom meeting please contact the church office. For future announcements via Email sign up on the Wake Chapel homepage.