Tonight we conclude our study of Jude with the final two verses (24-25).
This coming Sunday's message: I Have Overcome the World - John 16:25-33
Praise for …
- God’s amazing love, mercy and grace
- Supportive, loving and serving church family
- Faithful Sunday school members
- Maurice & Martha Weaver – improved health
- Jane Brumbeloe will be able to visit her father beginning Nov. 9
- Carolyn & Ray Arnold's niece, Jessie, is improving
Pray for …
- Pray for our veterans
- Gen Vanveldhuizen – daughter, Ruth, will have a stent placed in her lower abdomen on Friday
- Sandra Thomas – suffered burns this past Saturday
- Students, teachers and administrators in school during COVID-19 season
- Leslie Carter’s coworker’s nephew Ryan – in hospital on ventilator
- Barbara Stephenson’s sister Shirley – struggling with COVID-19 and pneumonia
- Gordon Stephenson – pain relief; Barbara as she continues to help care for him
- Mike Nagy – mourning the homegoing of his wife Gale
Continued Prayer List:
Beverly Baker, Rob Byron (Malcolm Byron’s dad), Emma Coleman (Tom & Glenda Lowell’s great granddaughter), Tracy & Mary Ree McLaurin, Marilyn McLean, Tina Peavy (James Peavy’s mother), Jimmy Qualls, Joyce Smith, Gordon Stephenson, Rhonda Stewart (Miles & Debra Satterfield’s friend), Marsha Tucker, Haven Woodard.
Join Zoom Meeting
If you have not received the link to join the Wednesday night Prayer Meeting Zoom meeting please contact the church office. For future announcements via Email sign up on the Wake Chapel homepage.