What is Awana? Awana is an international, Bible-centered children's ministry providing local churches with weekly clubs for students in preschool through high school. The goal of Awana clubs is to equip churches to reach kids - and their families - with the gospel of Christ and train them to serve Him.
Awana comes from 2 Timothy 2:15 and stands for Approved Workman are Not Ashamed.
Awana at Wake Chapel...
- is a non-denominational organization that offers Bible-based clubs for boys and girls.
- gives children an opportunity to study and memorize the Bible, earn prizes, and have loads of fun!
- offers three clubs for children preschool through 5th grade: Cubbies, Sparks, and T&T.
- meets weekly on Sundays 5:00 – 6:30 pm.
- provides at home resources for parents.
- is led by an energetic, enthusiastic group of adults.
- meets in the Family Life Center, located behind the main church campus.
|Cubbies serves preK children (1-2 years before Kindergarten). Download the new Cubbie Calendar & Curriculum Guide.|
|Sparks serves children in Kindergarten through 2nd grade. Download the new Sparks Calendar & Curriculum Guide|
|Truth and Training serves children in 3rd through 5th grade. (Click to Download the new T&T Curriculum Guide now.)|
Online registration has closed. You may still register in person at the beginning of any club meeting. We look forward to seeing you!
- New Clubbers OR Clubbers moving up to a new age-group: $35
- Returning Clubbers who are remaining in the same age-group: $30
Have questions or need information? Contact Wake Chapel at 919-552-4147 or click to contact our Awana leadership by email.